Sales and Business Development Executive
As a winner of the Great Place to Work, Best Small Company 2015 & 2017, Promed is a leading
company in the Medical Devices industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, sales-focused individual in Kerry. If you have a
passion for sales, relationship management, and achieving targets, this may be the perfect
opportunity for you!
This position is an office-based role joining a small but growing team!
- Maximize current client list and up sell new products.
- Business development and winning new clients.
- Inbound & outbound calls and emails.
- Achieve weekly, monthly, yearly targets.
- Manage the full sales cycle.
- Carry out account reviews.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the business and become an expert in the area.
- Previous sales experience working to targets.
- Previous business development and cold calling experience.
- Excellent ability to build relationships and alter sales techniques according to customer base.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Driven, energetic and self-motivated.
- 24 days annual leave per annum increasing with length of service
- Pension scheme Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Cover Active Sports and Social Club
- Profit Share
- Many opportunities for learning and personal development
Please apply to email@example.com including a covering a letter explaining why you are the right person for the role and how you would undertake this role. Closing date for applications is
22nd July 2020.