Are you offering Cholesterol and HBA1C Screening in your Pharmacy or Occupational Health Consulting Room?
Are you prepared for the Flu Season?
Let us, in Promed, find the right solutions for you …..
With the flu season underway we have put together a useful offer & suggestions to assist your practice/pharmacy for the compliant storage of your vaccines.
For the month of September 2018 – Promed will give €100 OFF the price of your new fridge with FREE Delivery.
Liebherr Refrigeration Range
Lec Refrigeration Range
For your current Medical and Pharmacy Refrigeration:
We have Servicing, Testing and Calibration options available for your existing fridge.
Comprehensive planned maintenance is completed on these units including:
- Fridge alarm checks, temperature and door (where applicable).
- Internal/External focus.
- Temperature validation.
- Fridge settings.
- Electrical safety checks.
Tips for vaccine storage:
Call us today on 1800 619 619 or directly to your account manager for any further assistance.
Important role of Pharmacists in Ireland in potentially preventing strokes by detecting undiagnosed high blood pressure and atrial fibrillation.
Cardiovascular Diagnostic Health Solutions for your practice
Your Invitation to Attend Our Pharmacy Event
Are you a pharmacist or working in the pharmacy space? If so we would be delighted to invite you to attend our upcoming Pharmacy Event:
‘The Pharmacy of the Future’ An Expert Presentation
with guest speaker
Presentation & Buffet Dinner
Monday June 25th, 2018
Promed, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Limited Places Available – Free Online Registration Below
‘The Pharmacy of the Future’ Registration will commence on the night at 18:45pm followed by a buffet dinner and presentations starting at 7.15 pm.
There are over 1,800 community pharmacies in the Republic of Ireland and with the typical person visiting a community pharmacy 19 times a year, pharmacists are the first port of call within the healthcare system. With new and exciting technologies, more efficient means of managing patients and a focus on providing all round care for our patients, we are very pleased to invite you to hear about the experience of our expert speaker, Jonathan Morrissey, Superintendent Pharmacist, Marron’s Pharmacy Clane, Co Kildare.
Testimonial from previous event:
“I attended an event that was organised by Promed in Ballinasloe in May. It was a truly inspirational evening and well worth going to. It had fantastic speakers who are clear leaders in their profession who have a clear vision for the future of Irish pharmacies. I would recommend any pharmacists to attend who are looking to offer point of care screening to their community.”
Aidan Murphy owner of Murphy’s Pharmacy Ennis Co. Clare
18:45 – 19:15 Registration and Buffet – All
19:15 – 19:20 Welcome and Introductions – Promed
19:20 – 20:05 How to maximise your pharmacy consultation Room – Jonathan Morrisey
20:05 – 20:30 Q&A
Summary & Close – Promed
Please also ensure to make clear any special dietary requirements that you may have.
With limited places, please register as soon as possible.
Register Here Now
Promed are proud supporters of GPBuddy.ie the online medical directory built by GPs for Irish healthcare professionals.
Use Discount code SUMMERSKIN for 10% OFF selected products
Are you planning to attend the ICGP AGM on 25-26 May at the The Convention Centre in Dublin? If so we would like to invite you to drop by to see us in the Liffey Hall 2 where we will be showcasing our Clinic of The Future.
FREE datalogger worth €109, FREE delivery, installation, packaging removal & WEEE service worth €200
Great Discount Prices on Liebherr pharmacy refrigeration
Promed Clinical Field Service Engineer Vacancy
PROMED is a successful distribution company serving the medical and profession.
Established in 1985 we have become a market leader in supplying equipment, consumables, and providing installation and preventative maintenance systems to Primary Care, pharmacy & hospital Industry throughout Ireland.
The company is headquartered in Killorglin, County Kerry and operates national sales and technical services teams servicing clients nationwide.
We have a vacancy and are inviting applications for the position of a:
Clinical Field Service Engineer
Location: Primarily Leinster area
Reporting: Promed Medical Commercial Manager
The Clinical Field Service Engineer when fully trained, will have the ability and experience to handle the day-to-day technical problems and work tasks related to the management, installation, training, maintenance, repair, and calibration of Promed Medical’s portfolio of medical equipment at customer locations.
Job Responsibilities Duties Include: (But are not limited to the following)
- Responsible for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Perform maintenance and repair services
- Sales support from a technical background
- Install and optimize hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites
- Diagnose and resolve product performance problems
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance
- Proactively respond to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers’ business
- Deliver fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software including hardware
- Serve as an internal resource on technical issues
- Calibrate equipment on-site for large volume customers
- Document all actions and results in a timely manner
- Adhere fully to the quality standards required by our ISO certification
- Manage stock control of spare parts and consumables that are assigned
- Maintain all tools and test equipment to a high standard
- 3rd Level Qualifications with Electronic Engineering/Mechatronics
- Experience in Medical Devices desirable
- Ability to troubleshoot issues an advantage
- Strong Technical problem solving and fault finding skills
- Strong IT, computer literacy and networking skills
- Experience working within the Primary care sector is distinct advantage
- Proven track record in customer support and logical troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to work independently, with minimum direction and in pressure situations
- High professional work and quality standards
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Ability to be a key influencer in a driven team
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer ethos, to develop trusted customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- The post will require a high level of flexibility to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service to Promed Medical’s customer base
- Full clean driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and progressive company who represents only the world’s leading brands and has an after-sales service and quality management system that our customers trust.
Salary will be dependent upon experience and qualifications. A company vehicle, with phone and laptop will be provided.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet our requirements on the above qualification criteria by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 16th April 2018