CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS CO-ORDINATOR
Promed is recruiting a Sales Account Manager. The successful candidate will act as a Trusted Advisor to our General Practitioner customers looking after their needs and developing sales. Promed is two time winner of Great Place to Work Ireland.
Our higher purpose is to help healthcare professionals continuously improve patients quality of life by earning the right to be a trusted advisor and we are looking for someone who can be that trusted advisor to our customers.
- To manage a specific geographic sales area, developing business with new customers and supporting and developing existing customers in order to achieve your sales target•
- Sales order processing, preparation of quotations and follow up to completion
- Build relationships with customers and be the trusted advisor by providing needs based solutions & ability to turn sales enquiries into sales orders.
- Manage customer contracts as appropriate in line with service level agreement
- Build and develop your knowledge of the customer and your territory
- Manage customer complaints to resolution
- Develop personal product knowledge by involvement product training sessions
- Represent Promed at trade shows
- You have previous experience in sales selling to a professional buyer and/or medical experience
- You have a strong customer focus and the drive to achieve challenging targets
- You have a proven track record in building a sales area
- You have the ability to work on your own initiative whilst being part of a team, self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to solve problems
- Flexibility and adaptability is essential
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are an energetic, passionate & talented person who will bring diverse skills to our sales team
- You will deliver amazing things for our customers
- You will have a desire to learn new skills – sales and or medical products
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, SAP Business 1 skills would be advantageous
- You are confident, friendly and professional.
- 24 days paid annual holiday
- Profit Share
- Many opportunities for learning and & personal development
- Active Sports and Social club
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
Please apply in writing to email@example.com including a covering a letter explaining why you are the right person for the role and how you would undertake this role. Closing date for applications is 30/10/20