Promed Clinical Field Service Engineer Vacancy
PROMED is a successful distribution company serving the medical and profession.
Established in 1985 we have become a market leader in supplying equipment, consumables, and providing installation and preventative maintenance systems to Primary Care, pharmacy & hospital Industry throughout Ireland.
The company is headquartered in Killorglin, County Kerry and operates national sales and technical services teams servicing clients nationwide.
We have a vacancy and are inviting applications for the position of a:
Clinical Field Service Engineer
Location: Primarily Leinster area
Reporting: Promed Medical Commercial Manager
The Clinical Field Service Engineer when fully trained, will have the ability and experience to handle the day-to-day technical problems and work tasks related to the management, installation, training, maintenance, repair, and calibration of Promed Medical’s portfolio of medical equipment at customer locations.
Job Responsibilities Duties Include: (But are not limited to the following)
- Responsible for on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Perform maintenance and repair services
- Sales support from a technical background
- Install and optimize hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites
- Diagnose and resolve product performance problems
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance
- Proactively respond to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers’ business
- Deliver fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software including hardware
- Serve as an internal resource on technical issues
- Calibrate equipment on-site for large volume customers
- Document all actions and results in a timely manner
- Adhere fully to the quality standards required by our ISO certification
- Manage stock control of spare parts and consumables that are assigned
- Maintain all tools and test equipment to a high standard
- 3rd Level Qualifications with Electronic Engineering/Mechatronics
- Experience in Medical Devices desirable
- Ability to troubleshoot issues an advantage
- Strong Technical problem solving and fault finding skills
- Strong IT, computer literacy and networking skills
- Experience working within the Primary care sector is distinct advantage
- Proven track record in customer support and logical troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to work independently, with minimum direction and in pressure situations
- High professional work and quality standards
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Ability to be a key influencer in a driven team
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer ethos, to develop trusted customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- The post will require a high level of flexibility to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service to Promed Medical’s customer base
- Full clean driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and progressive company who represents only the world’s leading brands and has an after-sales service and quality management system that our customers trust.
Salary will be dependent upon experience and qualifications. A company vehicle, with phone and laptop will be provided.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet our requirements on the above qualification criteria by e-mail to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 16th April 2018