Promed Sales Executive Vacancy
As a winner of the Great Place to Work, Best Small Company 2015 & 2017, Promed is a medical devices and supplies company at the forefront of innovative change in Patient Centred Care in Ireland. We are currently seeking a Sales Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales/Business Development professional who holds a proven track record in sales to progress their career in the Sales/Business Development area. The role will involve managing and developing existing client base but will also involve targeting and developing new accounts.
- Managing and developing existing client base
- Targeting and developing new accounts
- Responsibility for all inbound / outbound calls
- Consistently achieving daily, weekly, monthly and annual revenue targets
- Responsibility for Margin and Revenue Targets and involved in strategic growth planning
- Projecting a professional impression of the company
- Pipeline and Quote Management
- Managing the full sales-cycle you will need to be highly driven, strategically identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in your customer base through consultative solution selling.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly KPI’s and activity targets
- Establishing and managing a pipeline to upsell the company’s Managed Services and Professional Services product portfolio to existing customers.
- Carrying out account reviews with your customers and gap analysis with a view to reviewing growth potential.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of your customers’ business drivers through business development and listening to customer needs.
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience working with and selling to mid-level to professional customers
- Must be collaborative and yet able to generate high level of sustained individual sales activity
- Strong organisational skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and self-directed
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the role and how you would undertake this role. Closing date for applications is 31st January 2018.