Service Team Lead
A vacancy for a SERVICE TEAM LEAD has become available due to our expanding business.
Technical Service is an important element of Promed’s offer that sets us apart from our competitors in our medical business sectors and it now needs clear leadership to enable it to realise its full potential.
There is a need for a Team Lead who can work with the team to set the vision and strategy to take our current service business to the next level where more customers are engaging with us and commercially service is contributing to the financial performance of the business.
The successful person will be/have:
• Technically competent such that you can play a hands on role in the team
• Commercially astute so that you can drive new initiatives that will deliver an exceptional customer experience and generate revenue for Promed
• Have the vision to simplify the customer experience and the ability to create the plan to execute the vision, delivering tools that will allow the customer easy access to relevant technical information
• Culturally signed up to and lives by our higher purpose and behavioural standards
• Leadership skills or the potential to develop these so as to create a strong cohesive team
• Will be a good listener and communicator to colleagues and customers
• Decisive to ensure problems are solved quickly and effectively, technical issues are managed with minimal impact on the sales team
• Action oriented delivering timely, accurate and effective solutions to our customers, taking ownership of technical problems when they arise.
• You are a collaborator, an enabler, a doer who leads the customer experience by example.
Some of our Benefits include
• 24 days paid annual holiday
• Profit Share
• Many opportunities for learning and & personal development
• Active Sports and Social club
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
This role will require the successful person to engage with the team and other team leaders and will encompass customer interaction to learn about our customer’s needs, support our field engineers and grow sales with primary care centres.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the needs described above to HR@promed.ie by 30th October