- Live representation of the file movement along the entire root canal
- Apical Zoom: Large projection of the apical section and unique visualisation of the apical constriction
- Pre-calibrated display of the apical constriction area saves time and provides accurate and reliable results
- Audio signal accompanies visual imaging
- Ergonomic design with large, foldable, colour graphic and back light display which adjusts to desired viewing angle
- Built-in demo mode for quick demonstration to patients
- Length measurements without radiation
Works with all types of metal instruments and is operational in the root canal in any condition whether dry, wet, with blood, pus, pulp, gangrene. Anti-slip casing with cable storage compartment. Battery charger indicator and alarm signal if unplugged before it is fully recharged.